The celebration of the Craft Tercentenary is almost over and Alderson House is hosting a very special dinner to celebrate the anniversary, on Saturday 4th November. There are still approximately 12 places available and we invite you to join us.
The evening will comprise of:
- A drinks and Canapes reception in the Lodge Room.
- A presentation of the highlights of the Grand Lodge celebration in London, held a few days earlier.
- A very special 5-course dinner to include soft drinks, table wine and port.
- Wonderful entertainment by the renowned Maggie O’Hara who has been with us to great success on previous occasions.
For the very special price of £39.00 per person inclusive.
The menu for the evening will be:
- A Mushroom and Leek Brioche
- Sole Veronique
- Rump of Lamb with Seasonal Vegetables
- Crème Brulee
- Cheese and Port
- Coffee and Mints
There will be options available for vegan, vegetarian or other dietary requirements. Please advise me with your response and cheque, using the reply slip below.
The evening will commence at 6.15 pm for the drinks and canapes reception and it is anticipated that carriages will be called at 11.15 pm. Dress code is formal for men and evening/cocktail dress for our ladies.
Do please support our final event, to make this a truly splendid occasion. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 90 so it really is first come first served by Friday 27th. October.
To secure your place please download the attached application form